Monday, March 1, 2010

LOL, yesterday, thanks to, AHEM. I didnt blog. -.-
And I forgot almost everything already.
Oh yes!
My dad said that Jengyu looks nice.
My maid say Jengyu looks messy.
My sis say Jengyu look like me. EEEEEEW!!
Jengyu say my dad looks scary.
So many versions luh!
Anyways, the dress and the Langarts project were so-so complete.
YAY we're so effiecient ^^
Today, aesthetics, tried out with the music.
It sounds horribly like canon.
So cool!
Maths, Mr Look didnt come, so a relief cher took the class.
He was talking about roads and signals while Jengyu and I were doing last min revision guang ming zheng da in front of him.
Hahah.
Science theory was screwed, to me.
I glanced through the paper and the first word I saw was like : Neutralisation.
Walao, die liao luh.
D:
Got back geog assignment and Langarts test paper.
:)
After geog make up lessons, went to 2D classroom to meet the rest of the guides.
Kaixin didnt come cos she had some project to do D:
Anyways, did quite well.
I teach derh leh!
With marilyn of course ^^
Lol! But I gotta feeling that it gonna be screwed on the actual performance.
Im standing in the centre man.
Please, in front of the ugs?
No way.
I'll have stage fright before I start moving.
Practised for 2h. Till 5.30.
Ahh geog test tomorrow! Must revise already!
And on the side note, Im superr blur nowadays.
My friends walk towards me and I didnt see.
Then they'll take the chance to smack me in the face.
Lol.
Mokjung smacked me 2 times, Hui ping 1 time, vanessa 1 time and my junior patted me on my shoulders,polite yeah?
OMG, Im getting cockeye.
Ahhh.
After practice went to canteen to gossip with liting, siwai and wensu.
Ate a lot of potato chips and drank coke.
NOOOOOOO~
Guides tomorrow = jian fei time.
yippee!




You think we can dance like this bunch of chio bu?
NO right?
Urghhhhhh!
Give myself confidence I can dance at least half of their standard.
Its so syc.
Omg, and I've never been so jealous of someone before.
No
somenine before.

D:
AHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment