Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Harlow~
Today super mixed emotions.
Ahh, okay, shall not blog the normal way.
Nicole gotta do some reflections!
Laogong and chao zhi ahh, I wont zhong se qing you derh. I just sms darren sooo much cos i dont get to talk to him in real life mah.
To you all i talk so much, i think he jealous cai dui mah!
If I zhong se qing you again horh, you come whack me larh ><
You know how blur I am lorh!

And horh guides! Im going to cameron highlands! (Is it how you spell it? o.o) yeah, anyways, wanted to "book" seats for dilys and kx but cant.
So liting, weixuan and me going ^^
I went there before, super super smelly and loads of mosquitos.
People bring insect repellent horh!

And, chao zhi, i think we better change the pulau ubin date to next sunday.
This sunday laogong cannot make it ><
MUST GO TOGETHER! And and, take pics!

end of ranting. Kaixin got a lot of guides

No comments:

Post a Comment