Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ahh, today so emo.
Dont know why I dont feel like posting.
But, yeah, must maintain my daily posts.
So, here it is.
=D
Champs, did duty. Walao every champs cher also say he floor dirty.
History, had seq thingy. sian, must mug already.
lang arts, still dont understand shakespeare although i spent my whole night reading it. Someone enlighten me!
recess, saw this senior with his head full of blood. omg, so scary. then me and jengyu wanted to puke already.
had recess with chao zhi and chong han. Sian, im in love with salad. for no reason.
maths, while cher's teaching, i was chionging science under my table. nono, guang ming zheng da cut the index cards in front of cher.
Champs assembly, went to hall.
wanted to sleep throughout.
I hate champs.
chinese, nothing much.
Then after school, annie gave us the index cards for science.
Which means that I had did the cards for no reason larh!
cher got give out.
After school, jengyu and i went to chiong science.
Chiong damn fast can?
I starting to kena influence by her liao.
Keep having the sense of urgency.
Then see others so man man tun tun very buey song.
THen when to jp to eat subway.
damn joke.
came back to school and mugged with chao zhi and rachel.
=D
just ran 2.4 while jiao yang, mokjung nad jess play at the pull up bars.
Walao today is screwed.
I gonna hide my face in mud and never see sunlight again.
:X

No comments:

Post a Comment