Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ahh, Okay. Nicole's zao-ing after she make this fast post.
Today went to Jiawen's house to attend her birthday party.
Zoe and jiaxuan came.
Then we had some amazing race, which ended halfway cos everyone siann already.
Then water bomb.
Oh and you know what happened during the process of making the water bombs?
Cos the floor's filled with water.
Then i was playing with the water on the floor.
Like, kicking it.
LOL.
Then i tried to do a slip on the floor.
Like, oretend to do a slip.
But then my naughty legs misread my intentions and i slipped.
Like, slipped.
Zzz.
knocked over the leg on the washing line and fell so unglam-ly.
I think everyone was there.
I was so paiseh luh.
Stupid nicole!
After that went back home/
The whole train ride i was coughing and coughing.
ps again cos the train was so queit.
And eveyrone looked at me like i'd contracted some weird disease.
Went home, my mum didnt know i'll be coming home for dinner.
So gave me porridge.
While my sis have so many good stuffs lorh!
I so pekcek.
So when my sis talking on the phone,
I went to kop her sausages and chicken and hide it in my porridge.
Then I was like : ohhmygod! a sausage!
Anyways, went back to hostel.
had some hostel meeting.
Then I last min realised that inter-hostel captains ball match is thursday evening.
then i cant make it.
Lol, dui bu qi jiao yang and mokjung and jess and menglu and seniors. LOL.

Btw, laogong! you ask our erzi go your concert larh!
Must independant.
Mummy got tuition on that day ><

cant wait for tmr! CHAO ZHI WE MUST OWN HOME ECONS! MAKE GOOD FOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment