Monday, March 22, 2010



Today I was sooo happy. I dont know why.
I came to class and was whispering "HARO" into everyone's ears.
Hahah.
Then Kaixin told me that her ncc friends said that our dance was nice.
YAY. CLAPS.
Okay.
Home econs, epic failure chao mi fen.
See lerh no appetite to eat. LOL
Recess, 30 min, didnt have time to grab a bite.
Instead, Jengyu, Chao Zhi and I went to some oolu staircase to debate on something. shhhs
Science , recieved science practical test back
=D
Aesthetics, Quite okay, Love the syc-ess among sec 2s.
LOL
Anyways, after that had compre remedial.
Kaixin and I were talking about guides throughout.
Tmr can pon cca for aesthetics!
But, have to go for 30 min of debrief.
D:
haha,
And cant wait for tmr after cca, the guides are gonna chat till 7 plus.
YAY.
But I dont like cid.
Esp the teacher sucks larh.
So much stress.
Some more im the model
Talk about embarrassment -.-
Lol, the chao mi fen - points up - looks quite nice larh, honestly.
Haha.
But tasted, eww.
And the plushie - points up up - looks nicer larh, obviously.
Haha.
okay, done, my facebook wall flooded with liting's posts. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment