Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ooops, i forgot to blog aout yesterday.
:X
Aesthetics was soo sian.
Dont get why people cant follow simple instructions properly.
Ask you all stand straight and aline very hard ah?
LOL, I've been easily pissed off with such things after ug camp.
Then during breaktime, when to meet dilys, weixuan, kaixin, liting, qijia and we dance and dance and dance, cheer and cheer and cheer.
Hahah.
Then as you know, in guides im all dramatic and shout a lot.
Then the guides keep on telling me to be more ladylike.
LOL!
Anyways, after that, went to jp with liting and chao zhi.
On our way there, this funny convo started.
Chao Zhi: you know horh, joey yesterday on the phone asked me whats my yijian on singaporean ppl speaking chinglish. Then i said : worenwei singaporeans jiang english gen chinese ...
Liting: burst into laughter.
Chao Zhi: Then joey asked me if I have any problems on speaking chinglish.
Then i say i dont have it at all.
Nicole: drinking milk coffee, laughing.
Then suddenly, i cannot take it anymore, i accidentaly spit the whole coffee onto the pavement.
LOL.
Okay, that was embarassing, and so unglam.
Cos there were jurongville people there too.
ARGHHH.
My reputation gone lerh.
T.T
Ate at subway.
Also got a lot of funny things to say.
Went to jp library.
Started mugging.
then chao zhi and liting never bring things to study luh!
then go talktalktalktalktalktalktalk like forever.
Then you know i very talkative, then kena infuence dao.
LOL
But at the end i did complete my maths.
YAY CLAPPPS.
Stayed till 6pm.
Then when chao zhi and I leaving jp that time, darren suddenly sms me whether i can wait for him anot.
WALAO dont tell earlier.
tsktsk.
So on the train chao zhi was super funny.
He was sleeping and his head keep on coming my side.
So scary.
Went to novena.
Tuition was fun.
Cos today it was replacement.
And we had an interview.
OHHHHHH I LOVE INTERVIEWWSSSSS!
Cos it involves talking.
YAY.
Yeah, so it went preety okay.
When Dave and I were being the interviewers, we were like fighting to ask questions.
Then the cher come and say gentleman must rang lady.
LOL, then we were trying to give the candidate pressure by looking very strict.
Haha, im best at looking pissed.
So, i think vanessa got freaked out by us. LOL
9.30. So late already, went back home by bus.
p/s: the guides say that i should show my fierce side in guides to the boys to show that im not good to bully. ROFL.
p/p/s: LAOGONG WENT FOR CO CAMP. NO MUACKMUACK KISS AT NIGHT T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment