Monday, March 29, 2010

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay Im soooo happy today.
For no reason.
Saut saut one.
Woke up at 6.15 today, by chao zhi's phone call.
-.-
He was like : nicole! you reach school lerh mah? I at jp lerh!
Omg, I was like still rubing my eyes and covering myself under the blanket.
So i chionged everything and reached classroom 6.30.
Zai right? tyty.
But, my hair was in a mess. LOL.
SO chao zhi copy copy hw until the rest of the peeps came.
Jengyu came soo late today luh! haiiiz.
Home econs.
WE OWNNNN THE WORRLD~!
Baked the swiss roll the fastest.
People baking we finished eating already.
YAYY!
Then horh, we wanted to give some to darren.
Cos of his pathetic size. LOL.
But, we cannot resist the temp-ta-tion.
SO we gobbled everything up so fast. haha!
T.T
Oh yes! chao zhi your beehoon still in my lunch box.
Bet my mum threw it away =D

Science prac, OOOOH mr xiong!
SO cool i was listening attentively =D
This is what happens when you have a cute teacher =DD

Aesthetics, so got cheng jiu gan after we did everything correctly.
yippeee!
TAN JIA WEN YOU STILL OWE ME 3 BUCKS!
Anyways, yeah.
after that went to take pic with darren!
jengyu and chao zhi say they damn pissed lorh!
haha.

Studied in the lib for 1 and a half hour.
Not progressive luh, studying with cz cannot concentrate derh.
Go back hostel I rerevise notes. LOL.

Love monday.
slackest day ever!
cant wait for tmr man!
SHISTER GUDIES WE GONNA HAVE STORY TELLING~

No comments:

Post a Comment