Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Today was soo fun! okay, calm down.
One by one.
Reached school, Sky was doing this, Complaint letter bot edwin and asking everyone to correct it. LOL.
Malay, sang a malay song with diff tune.
Then while we were discuss what tune to use, I suddenly randomly tried using the tune of the chinese new year song.
And, wth, it works.
HAH.
Then cher ask ask to sing songs we like, chose tong hua.
Jengyu and Rachel say that they want to sing the cny song then tong hua.
LOL joke seh!
History, Discussed bot tomorrow's debate thingy.
Super pissed with kahye.
Keep on giving me the innocent look and say that i dao him.
I where got dao him luh?
Just dont feel like talking can?
Recess, went to jiayan's class to lend her skirt.
Ahh, i forgot to bring school skirt to hostel
D:
Chinese, got back tests D:
Geog, told somethings to sky. Asked him to not tell yangxi or other people.
Science, lol, i can understand the protons neutrons stuffs.
YAY got cheng jiu gan.
English. Shakespeare. Jengyu and I dunno what that man's writing bot.
Macbeth's weird.
LOL.
I hate it when i mixed macbeth with macduff.
AHHH.
Before guides, walked pass sky and gang.
Then they were like saying ahem's name again and again.
Tell him dont tell yangxi already.
I bet he still tell le lorh.
Super pissed.
I gonna ask him tomorrow.
Guides, built tripod.
Liting pitied me.
You know why.
uh huh~
PT, quite fun.
Suddenly love physical training alot.
LOL, we were jiayou-ing the juniors when they were running.
Then they kena punishment, we hold guy's pumping position for them
See! so bonded.
MUACKS YEAR TWO GUIDES!
After cca, Went to dance with guides. For UG CAMP.
Yiyao asked us to show her the dance.
Then the scouts suddenly appear and fall in beside us.
So went we started dancing, weixuan said she heard whistles.
zzz.
chatted with guides, they all think that i sure first one to stead man.
walao.
My room mate thought that my bf was chao zhi.
LOL LOL LOL!
Anyways, so sian.
I gotta sleep early today.

No comments:

Post a Comment