Saturday, March 20, 2010

Okay, chiong this post before i go talk to my beloved uncle.
-walao stop msning me i gotta blog!-
Okay, basically, today was nothing.
Urgh, so bored.
I became so lame
Actually, thats what holidays make me like: a cukoo.
-.-
Anyways, my maid told me something that happened this morning.
Heres how it go:
Helen jie jie(i call her that): Nicole wake up
-Shake shake shake me-
Me: -still in my sweet dreams- eh you damn bad you know?
Helen jiejie : o.o why?
Me: I dreaming of chicken rice.

LOL! and i laughed like no body's business.
I must have been a joke this holiday.
Urgh.
erm, lemme see.
Jiang, okay luh. Vanessa wore oversized jumpers that made her look like, i dont know.
Nevermind, ahhh, went to eat in iluma, whole family went up to games centre to play like siao with the bballs, keep throwing here and there.

Okay, I have a phone date with my uncle.
Tatta~

No comments:

Post a Comment