Friday, March 26, 2010

Halo~
Today was the busiest day for me.
Okay, early in the morning, woke up to bathe.
And I didnt dare to use the hairdryer cos it'll wake up jessica.
Yeah, so stoned 1 and a half hour later then went to school.
Reached school. Chao zhi said he couldnt find my science assignment under my table.
OMG . I practically freaked out.
Science, Jengyu and I chionged the 82 chemical formulas like siao!
Then we finished during class! YAY
Love our teamwork.
Recess, chiong-ed to photocopy minyee's sci assignment.
Then bought energy bar to eat in class.
Erased minyee's answer and redid the paper.
While i chionging, Jengyu said : aiyah you also wont eat the energy bar i help you eat.
LOL!
This girl ah!
malay, new cher.
pe, no 2.4 running D:
walao, i trained for like 1 week then you say no running.
So pissed.
maths test, i think its screwed larh.
Anyways, lang arts, shakespeare.
I was listening oh-so-attentively.
Cos I understood what the cher's talking about!
Likw, I get it.
OMG.
I got it!
Then darren walked pass my class. And I didnt see, until he walk back again.
Then I saw him.
Surprised.
Yeah, next.
So, I managed to finish sci assignment in time and went to put into mr xiong's pigeon hole.
chinese half and hour then lunch break.
Chao Zhi and jengyu and I went to have a quite bite. then went to explre LT1.
Then Jengyu and I were acting like spies.
You know those tv shows.
Where you hols the guns and run around, hiding and hiding.
Yeah, that was what we did.
And luckity no one saw it.
I hope theres no camera lorh!
After lunch break was chinese 1h.
Then i saw under my table, kiaped betweent the pages of the notepad, WAS MY SCI ASSIGNMENT!
Wtf!
Zzzz
After school, chionged to cca.
Borrowed dilys's shirt cos I didnt bring mine :X
And its very small.
Ahh!
And worst still. Kaixin chose me to be the timer for footdrill.
Then liting, weixuan and her was shuang-ing all the way while i timed.
EVIL!
Punishments, I practically shouted all the timings cos I was super pissed. dunno why.
End up = sorethroat.
AHHHHHH.
After cca, went with liting, weixuan and kaixin to canteen.
Chat chat then went to hostel and met chao zhi.
took bus 30 back home together.
Walao! I take long bus rides to sleep larh!
Then chao zhi come and disrupt my way of life.
Go talk talk talk.
Then i was superr sleepy already. -.-
Reached home 9 plus.

Jiawen's bday on Sunday, omg, HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE!
I'll be going to your birthday party =D


Cause I had never treasure someone so much before.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment