Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sian.
Yesterday the whole block didnt have internet connection.
So i cant blog.
Okay, let me recall
Hmm.
Didnt recieve any tests back.
So pekcek.
Mr Xiong was superr cute.
Cos sky was sitting beside me.
Then we started chatting.
Here's how it goes:
Sky: talking talking
me: talking talking
Mr Xiong: Sky stop talking!
Sky: *slaps pen on the table, randomly*
Mr Xiong: wah bu shuang me ah?
Sky: no?
Mr Xiong: Later after class you come thrash me luh!
SKy: *blink blink.*
Lol!
Me: *turn around look at jengyu*
Jengyu : *looking at mr xiong with the omg-sooo-cute face*
Mr Xiong sooo cute!
Sky : NO! kian kiat more cute.
me and Jengyu: WHERE GOT?!
Hahah. i vowed to blog about this cute thing.
=)
The rest i forgot liao.
CCA!
Looking forward to pt.
Cos its captains ball.
Once in a lifetime!
But,
It was RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINING!
Wtf.
So pissed.
So we had singalong.
-.-
but quite high.
Me and sherryl were shouting like siao.
Until we kena lose voice.
Hahah
Went back to hostel.
Borrowed HZGG book
honestly, thats the only series of chinese novels i will read.
Love HZGG soooooooooo much!
I read finish the whole novel in 1.5 h.
^^
Only chose the part where yong qi confessed to xiaoyanzi.
Omg, so cute.
=)
I tend to like olden days stories than the modern one.
Cos the modern one so common.
Lol, no offence.
Just expressing my love for HZGG.
muack!
Every year I'll watch the whole show again.
Then, I'll get super obbsessed.
I even played the HZGG soundtrack to sleep everyday.
LOL

Okay, today.
PE, played netball.
finally I mastered the role of Wing Defence.
And MR Goh say i veri veri good as a defence.
YAy clapsss!
haha, got back history test =)
Recess, made a fool out of myself in the library.
Eh dont want talk about it.
Chinese, cher suddenly so fierce.
i papa. LOL
English. got back compre test.
Walao, suck luh.
Champs, nothing important.
Kaixin and annie became chairs.
JIAYOUS!
Went for quick lunch with abel, jiaxuan, chao zhi and divya then met qijia and corliss.
Paint the flag for 4h straigh.
Smuggled qijia, jingyi, corliss into hostel to place the flag in my room.
Lol, we were sneaking in with the security guard right in front of us.
She failure luh!
Went back to hostel, So busy today.
And im soo tired
ahhh~
Gonna sleep early bah.
tatta~

No comments:

Post a Comment