Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Harlow~!
Today was soo funny.
Okay, let me recall.
Lang arts superr cute!
Okay, it was like:
Me and Jengyu reading from the Macbeth book.
And it happened to come across this line that says : What, you egg!
Then Jengyu and I were like: EGG?! at the same time.
And laughed like some shit.
Yeah, another extract was :
Son: He has killed me mother.
run away I pray you.
-dies-
LOL. Jengyu and I started laughing again.
haha, okay, you have to be in the situation to feel the weirdness.
Recess was after lang arts.
Surprising we had recess at 9?
So weird the timetable.
Maths, chao zhi got into acc programme.
Congrats man, smart ass.
Geog, grouped chao zhi and jengyu for the geog project.
We were considering between pulau ubin and east coast to advertise.
Science prac, got back science theory -.-
Ahh
CID, did almost of the skirt.
Quite okay.
Then jengyu and I started zipai-ing with the camera with the skirt.
Then suddenly jengyu stepped on my skirt.
And I happened to stand up.
So, the poor dress tore apart.
Walao! Then Jengyu shrieked (notice that I dont use scream. cos its so much weirder than it)
And the whole arts room seem to be awefully quiet. HAHA!
Had lunch break, grabbed a chee cheong fun.
I didnt know they sell it. LOL.
Quite nice.
After school, sneaked wongzhen to my hostel to get the books.
haha, then went to eat lunch with Jengyu then chionged to hall.
After aesthetics, went for cca.
Had sing-a-long.
Then yiyao asked me to take the year ones for footdrill.
So abrupt. SO i went to take them.
Well, trained my vocal skills?
After that, had ug camp punishments.
The year ones, threes and fours had loads of punishments.
o.o where did those punishments came up from?
So the year twos held pumping position for them =D
CCA ended 7 today.
Super super late lorh.
for those who stayed far far away.
And i have to attend SANA course with the year ones during the hols.
>< missed it last year!
Aiyah, write so muchh already.
So tired.
I gonna go down now and run.
Must train stamina already!
I scared cher on friday ask us to run 2.4
AHHHHHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment