Thursday, March 11, 2010

Yay this is my 101 post!
Anyways, Home econs, had fire drill.
Missed 30 min of lesson. -.-
The tuna roll were screwed.
Partly cos I wasnt listening.
Lol, Chao Zhi and I wanted to give the rolls to darren, together.
But, on scond thoughts, we worried that he'll kena food poisoning.
So,nevermind.
Skip skip everything. Today so tired, for no reason.
Went back home to collect camping bag and pick punk.
Skipped TLL cos I had lots of ug camp preparation to do.
Went back to hostel with loads of punk.
Hope can use bah, cos a bit wet. ><
Packed okay lerh,
Tomorrow darren's coming to help me carry ug camp stuffs.
Sian, just had hygiene check.
Hilarious things happened.
Apparently, jessica hid a mop, broken lamp, shoes, and her badminton racket in the cupboard. LOL!!!
Kaixin went to my hostel today! and she said she recognised the carebear chao zhi gave me sitting on my table.
Sian, so sleepy
shall sleep early today.
Tmr ug camp.
MIA till sunday.
Till then, miss me!

No comments:

Post a Comment