Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wah. im so angry today.
Skip everything. I shall go to the pissed part.
Okay, I know im ugly, fat and i look horrible. Zzz
You all dont have to say it loud.
And I cant believe you all insult me while laughing.
Very funny is it?
Today the whole day i was emoing.
During violin, i wasnt playing it properly.
All I thought was what make me so insult-able.
URGH.
For gods sake.
You all are sec twos.
You all are boys.
You all are supposed to be gentlemen.
Able to keep secrets,
Able to give in.
I really hate blogging about this type of emo stuffs like jengyu. LOL.
But i just wanna do this to frustrate my angry.
Bet tomorrow you all will start talking bot this blog post and say that im a bitch or what.
This is seriously screwed.
Why am i in rv?

Today im so pissed i even dao-ed my room mate.
I even played my violin so loud to drown my thoughts.
Jengyu, I got a lot of things to say to you tmr!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment