Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Jengyu you're back muack!
I thought that your mouth will turn swollen or something since its a co camp and I thought you'll be blowing the dizi the whole day.
Stupid me.
Anyways, Woke up and mugged violin.
(o.o?)
I think that woke my sis up and she got so pissed she slammed the door.
Fierce girl oooh.
After that done maths chapter 4!
YAYYYY!
So happy!
I finally finished that stack of stupid questions.
Yeah, then you know in between mugging time i was dancing Oh!.
Sort of relieve stress.
LOL.
And it works.
LOL MORE.
Went for violin, cher gave me a new song to practise.
I dont know where I heard it before.
But it was uber familiar.
Went home, i dazed at the read and write assignment.
WTF.
How do you do that crap.
People answer.
I read halfway check dictionary, read another few words check again.
So irritated. -.-
Went bloghopping and read a lot of ug ppl's post on ug camp.
NPCC was so hiong can?
omg.
And by the way.
Im laughing my head off now.
You know what?
I am like hearing chinese songs, and singing it at the same time.
But, i sort of dunno the lyrics well, so i use my own words to fill in the blanks.
And i use words that ryhme, so that the songs wont feel wrong.
But the lyrics i put it makes the song become unlogical and it sounds wrong.
LOL.
example:倔强 change to 撞墙

No comments:

Post a Comment