Saturday, February 27, 2010

Okay, as promised.
Shall start with yesterday.
Friday.
PE, played netball. Then while Mr Goh was teaching the other peole how to play, yangxi, sky, kiankiat, henglin, jengyu, abel, edwin and went to the bball court to play captains ball.
LOL, so fun luh, I dont like netball. So restricted.
zzz
Chinese, had compre test.
Recess, went to find Mrs Tan with Chao Zhi regarding the grouping thing.
Yeah, Mrs Tan sorta guessed that we'll find her. hahah.
And she agreed to not let me partner ahem.
Pheww.
Maths, got back maths test results.
D:
Speech and drama, wore the maid clothes.
together with annie.
Last min Annie and I realised that we're playing two roles
wtf.
So rushed.
And, I love speeach and drama.
you can get all dramatic and funny.
Hahah.
Science, chemistry already.
Sky got "punished" to sit beside me.
Actually, i was hapy about it cos sky can now teach me everything i dont know
science genius mahhhh =)
After that, rushed with kaixin to change for guides.
Guides, dome shaped tent first.
At first, Qi Jia and I were quite efficient you know, as in, we got our tent up first.
Then, we found out that the fly sheet is spoiled.
So we had to make do with it, and got punishments. -.-
Creative campcraft.
MAxine, Sherryl and I made a really funny looking shoerack.
Its like, the shoerack is made with the letter "N" on it.
Then when seniors asked, sherryl go say because they want to emphasize my name. LOL
but, as usual, knots not tight, blahblahblah.
got loads of punishments.
Furthermore, didnt polish trefoil on thinking's day.
So added punishments.
lol, hiong lorh that day.
After act, Maxine and I were so stressed out that we went to ran.
Cos we thought that we could relieve stress by running.
=)
chatted and chatted.
then i saw chao zhi coming my way.
asked him to help me carry my luggage.
LOL
chiong-ed back to hostel and got everything down.
While waiting for chao zhi, I realised mok jung was at the opposite of the road, flagging for a cab.
Then mokjung and I were shouting across the road.
LOL!
Chao zhi help me carry my big big luggage.
But, you know how useless this person is, halfway then ask me carry my luggage.
chhh!
went back home, table was filled with food.
YAY I LOVE EATING.

Today,
woke up early and met jingyi and qijia at hostel gate, together with other patrols.
We allied with swallow, sparrow, and kingfisher.
Went to boon lay shoping centre to buy ug camp stuffs
Bought the fastest.
I've violin so i left earlier.
Went back to hostel to put my stuffs.
Just right chao zhi just finished table tennis so he pei me walk to jp.
Actually we wanted to have lunch, but then I've drank a whole cup of bubble tea so forget it.
Gossiped a lot in the mrt.
And I got lost in outram park mrt station. -.-
Reached home, practised dance, went for violin.
Jiang was okay, except that I was dozing off in the middle of the lesson.
Made shermaine, vanessa and joey laughed with all my lame jokes.
HAHA.
At least they laughed right?
After jiang, went to eat in jacks place.
We were betting that my sis is too coward to raise her hand for the bill.
So my sis waved frantically to the staffs there.
But apparently, they didnt care her.
So my sis was pissed.
Then when my dad raised his hand, a man came straight away to him.
LOL.
My sis was like : the bill please? in a very polite and lady-like manner.
My mum and I were shocked man.
Then my sis go immediately ask my dad for his credit card and put in her pocket.
So when the waiter came with the bill, obv, he gave it to my dad.
Then my sis was raising the card in her hand and said: hello? the card's here. LOL
After the card is given, my sis started to panic and shouted : Then the signature leh?!
omg, the whole family laughed like shit already.
Yay im so happy jengyu's coming to my house tomorrow for cid and la project.
<3
By the way.
I DONT KNOW HOW TO DANCE
BERRY FAMILY PEOPLE ALL SO ZAI IN DANCING LUH!
TEACH ME TEACH ME!
D:

No comments:

Post a Comment