Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Heng Jiao Yang said that her class have history test today.
So I shun bian mugged with her.
And guess what.
Today, we had a surprise graded test.
omg, lucky me.
I mugged the whole night yesterday.
Then today morning I went to teach Jengyu.
But the test didnt need contextual knowledge.
So actually it was kinda no use.
But at least, I wasnt shocked.
The others totally frantic luh.
Its like, other classes had notices.
Then only 2f had our test without notice.
Everyone was swearing like shit.
And cursing the teacher.
Preety so what? Also dont know how to teach properly.
tsktsk
Recess, went to the hostel shop.
Ate cup noodles and bought roller coasters for mynah!
Science, found that mr xiong quite cute man.
And I started to like how scientist work.
But, now, we're moving on to chem.
Aww..
Langarts, have to pair up with weijie, chong han , jengyu and vivian again for group presentation.
Okay luh. I thought we were quite okay.
CCA, quite slack.
went to seminar room 1 for briefing.
Then we had celebration for PNA gold.
Quite hard derh lehs.
Next time when we became sec3s must chiong everything liao. haha.
Met my two juniors.
Helen and Wanqi.
wanqi so shy, like siwai like that.
Helen a bit kaixin-ish.
Hahah.
outspoken.
Qijia said she's really cute.
Lols.
After act, went to the field to chit chat and discuss about our dance performance.
Chose the song Fire by 2NE1.
Okay luh.we're gonna take the mv.
Last time the lollipop we did the same thing too.
Then quite good mahs.
Except for max and sherr being so joke horh, the rest did well =)
Went back to hostel.
Sian, I ate too much just now already.
Skipped dinner.
Oh yes, I saw my brother today.
And he didnt wave hi.
so pissed.
Im gonna dao him tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment