Saturday, February 20, 2010

Today was pretty much okay.
Exclude the part where I had to wake up 6am.
Zzz.
Wore full guides u to school.
Met Li Ting, Kai Xin, Wei Xuan, Dilys, Sherryl 15 min.
Kai Xin helped me tie my scarf, which, of course, is a total failure.
And I didnt polish my trefoil.
In fact, a lot of ppl didnt too.
So, Tuesday kena liao.
Went to Indoor Stadium.
Sleep during the bus ride cos Im so tired while Wensu was cracking lame jokes.
LOL.
Reached there, had performance rehearsal, camwhored a lot.
Later weixuan, dilys, kx will upload on facebook.
Faster horh!
The rehearsal was screwed.
Its like, sudden change of everything.
But, okay luh. Managed to catched up =)
Lunch, shared with kx burger king.
OH! And at the thought of that, I forgot to return you half of the burger.
OMGOMGOMG. I just recieved missed call form her.
She's cursing me now.
And, theres this bitch, black witch bitch. (oh, it rhymes!)
She suck.
Whats her problem, theres like a tiny bit of hair under my buret and she scold like theres no tomorrow.
All of us hates her lorh.
ZZZZZZZZZZZ.
So pissed.
Anyways, talk about her sao xing.
After everything, I walked back home, since i live near the Indoor Stadium.
Actually can take shuttle bus home.
But, I ate a lot just know so better walk walk.
Hahah!
Reached home, bathed, went to Jiang.
And because it ended late, I get to pon VIOLIN.
Phew!
Scared cher scold me man.
Heng Ahhh.
Jiang was okay. Vanessa came so late then I over there emo liao.
During class, there was like this lucky draw.
Everyone to pick one hong bao out of the stack.
Each hongbao has a number card in it, which means, thats like your register number for the lesson.
Only 4 hongbaos is filled with money.
AND GUESS WHAT?
Lao niang got one of them!
IMMA ONE LUCKY LADY.
Kaijie, Titus, and Charmaine got it too.
See! so got yuan fen one!
Heard from vanessa that theres a new indonesian girl in her class.
And, it most probably be my new room-mate!!
OMG, so excited to meet her.
HEARD THAT SHE'S QUITE CHIO.
Omg, dont zibei me lehs.
Later I go Jiao Yang's room sleep.
LOL.
Missed 2 ep of k.o 3anguo. Must chiong already.
Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment