Monday, February 22, 2010

Yay! My room mate just arrived =)
Her name's Jessica, from 2c. I think Vanessa should know her.
Walao eh, chio bu man.
Make me so zibei.

Anyways, school. uhhh. guides thinking day.
Oh yes.
Im so impressed of myself.
Cos I didnt screw it up.
Got the acomplished feeling.
Hahah.
Chionged to change with kx and maxine.
Went for aesthetics, everyone there liao.
So paiseh.
Abel didnt change out. And Darren didnt even go to the parade luh.
Still tell me he going.
What diarrhoea huh?
okay, so, aesthetics.
Mainly partnered with Abel.
which was fun cos he told me a lot of things about scouts.
omg, i want to join ventures already luh.
Break time, kx. jy, wz and I were laming around.
Actually, its me and kx only. We were cracking lame jokes to wz and jy.
LOL.
Then the boys came and kapoh-ed.
So we told them the jokes.
I was laughing before I started talking.
LOL!
End up saying racist jokes.
Credit to dilys, we came up with a lot to share.
Ooops, I must have offended a lot of people.
D:
One of the joke :
How do you make an indian explode?
You press the red button.
Oohmygod.
HAH
Recess, went to eat with the girls.
Ate a lot cos later I'll be taking my swimming test.
English, grammar test. OKAY~.
I hope.
Science, had practical test.
First time I finished before time.
Last time I always chiong the whole thing.
Lol.
Now, i even have 30 min to chill.
Chinese, mo xie.
Chiong-ed again.
Finished wayyy before hand.
And, slept.
Omg, I dont know why too, everytime theres a test, I'll always use the remaining time to sleep.
Its like, I will only feel tired during tests.
weird huh?
After that, went back to hostel to put my stuffs.
And when im about to change into my swim suit, some one banged the door.
WTF.
SO RUDE
I WANTED TO GO OUT AND SHOUT.
But then when I opened the door, it was mr goh and jess, with her mum and cousin along.
Damn so da pai luh.
last time I came all alone and did everything myself.
This time, she had her mum and cousin to do everything for her.
chhh.
nevermind.
I INDEPENDENT mahs.
Okay, and because I have to entertain her, I was late to meet wenjing and minyee to go for swmming.
At first we thought that we're so late. But then we reached there 30 min earlier.
I was in the first batch to take the test.
2 strokes of swiming, deadman lay, and i dunno the thing where you float on the water.
Managed to pass them all.
HENG AH.
haha! which means I dont have to pei jy to swim liao!!
Went back hostel. seems that mokjung havnt met the new girl yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment