Sunday, February 21, 2010

Oh great, i forgot to bring sirui's unbrella and kaixin's burger out of the house before I went back to the hostel.
-.-
I think rot liao lorh.
Lol.
Today, woke up by my vacumm cleaner.
My sis said she was trying it out.
Right.
Walked to KFC for brunch, ate very little cos I was still in the just wake up mode.
Went back home, homework-ed, then went to tll.
Tll. sian.
I dont know why, but I was not looking forward to it.
Felt like poning it but wtf, no other days for replacement.
Went back home, ate pizza.
On my way back to hostel, I found out that I cant have violin on wednesday cos I have AMC.
Walao, and my mum ask me go settle it myself.
chhh.
Came back, added a new table lamp on the table cos I predict that I'll be burning the midnight oil often.
Hehes.
Somehow, today seems fast, o.o
GUIDES THINKING DAY'S tomorrow!
-faints-
Ahh, I very scared I screw up everything man.
Its like, too nervous, I'll suddenly blankout, and thats it.
I used toothpaste to polish my trefoil.
Which, is what I was told to substitute the polish thingy.
But, My trefoil looks black-ish now.
Woah, not my fault horh.
If senior ask, I'll just say : you ask me to use toothpaste and woahla!
And, I dont know how to tie plaits D:
Gonna anyhow tomorrow.
After that's aesthetics, awesome.
Maxine and kaixin's gonna chiong changing tomorrow.
Good luck people ^^
Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment