Monday, February 8, 2010

Jengyu's sms woke me up.
Light sleeper me ;D
Chiong-ed to school to pei her, LOL. see i so good to you.
And she called me doodi doodle (?!)
After assembly met guide teacher!
THINKING ABOUT THAT.
OMGOMGOMG!
I SUPPOSE TO MEET TEACHER TODAY AFTER SCHOOL!
WTF, I WENT TO EAT WITH WONZHEN.
Lol, anyways.
Recess, ahhh, food. D:
Maths, Assignment gotten back.
Walao eh, loose Jengyu 1 mark. I make sure I checked hao hao liao.
Still left out the question -.-
Lang Arts, We were commenting on the teacher's fashion sense LOL
Science, Mr Xiong damn funny. As in, i dont know how to describe. But, yeah, the girl beside me's crazy over him. tsktsk
Chinese, did the poems again. Heng I collected the booklets for the class liao. If not cher scold me le. :D
After school, went to eat with Jengyu, wong zhen, siying, xuerong, and chao zhi.
Rushed through, then went to JP.
Jengyu say want find valentines day present.
But at the end didn't.
Waste my time luhs!
But, we went to try diff clothes.
Later kop from her blog.
And gossiped a lot in mcdonalds.
Told her how she can tell how im feeling from reading my sms-es.
So cool right?
Seems I have really weird ways to express emotions.
hahah
Went back, ate dinner.
Suddenly heard someone called me.
Then a huge group.
I turned around.
Rachel was like : HI NICOLE!
Then behind her pop-ed 3 more heads, michelle, chao zhi and jia le.
Think they just finished Table Tennis.
Jiao Yang nowadays keep saying i rough and violent.
Where got luh! I so wen rou :P
Ah wells, my vacumm cleaner cant work.
Whats it's problem?
My life depends on you man.
haha!

Oh yes! Im going for the RV stemboat dinner with my besties!
Dilys, Weixuan, Kaixin, Maxine, Sherryl, Liting, Jia Yan, Qi Jia, Wen Su, Marilyn.
Just right ten peeps!
Gonna take the ten people table.
YAYYY.

No comments:

Post a Comment