Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thought i should blog early today.
No one's online D:
Everyone havnt reach home yet bah
chhhhhhhh
Home Econs, made chicken hamburger.
Suck larh, cher ask us add tomato, then lettuce, then cucumber.
All the disgusting veggies.
Ugh.
Annie and I heck care already, We just ate it without them.
Chao Zhi was scolded by cher cos he rebutted that Milo tastes nicer without adding milk powder.
Which was true, to me.
But apparently, cher didnt.
So he tio scolded.
Zi zhao ma fan leh he. tsk
Chinese, chiong si han with Jengyu, first to finish. :D
And we start to bei the nian nu jiao.
Wanted to turn back and talk to sky but he still doing si han.
Ahwells.
Science, Mdm Ong came to relieve our class.
She told me that her email is MOE.EDU.
Not GMAIL.
wtf.
No wonder she keep saying she never recieve my email. -.-
Maths, hectic.
Theodore came to our table, check answers for Maths assignment.
Then spotted a lot of mistakes.
Everyone frantic liao.
CID, cher rejected our design.
Walao eh, its like, so wasted.
So we came up with another one.
Jengyu said that if cher still reject, then we design the dress she's wearing.
LOL
Debated a lot.
But end result quite good
:D
Went to JP to buy sweets.
FINALLY my sweet came!
Jengyu went to try out some clothes.
Yuan lai, she's been saving up $$ to buy clothes.
:P
Went back hostel.
(I DONT WANT GO TLL ON THURSDAY ALREADY! So tired. the class's from 7.30-9.30)
p/s : I.must.jian.fei.already! Jiaxuan and Qilin and Chao Zhi said I am fat.
AHHHHH. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment