Thursday, February 18, 2010

YO!
Today, thursday, HOME ECONS!
Made chocolate chip cake.
Turned out quite good.
Annie said I hopeless cos I keep eating into her portion.
LOL.
And during maths, Jengyu and I were chionging revision for geog.
Cos we realised that we revised the wrong chapter.
Wtf.
CID, always full of arguments and rebuttings.
Well, actually, not that negative.
Xuerong prefers to call it bonding time.
haha!
Yeah, so, the more "bonding", the more things I have to write in my journal.
So, kinda benefits all of us.
Yay.
After that, went back to hostel and put all my stuffs.
I realised every thursday, I'll be hugging a big rice sack everywhere for aesthetics.
And that makes a lot of people look at me suspiciously.
As if I not enough rice to eat.
Pfft.
So paiseh.
Anyways, back to the point.
Went to bugis with Jengyu.
Took neoprints.
The effect's ok-ay.
Then we went to bugis street.
Shop and shop till I heard someone call my name.
And naturally, I turned around.
TADA.
I was WENJING!
omg.
omg.
She was in this cute little black dress, tending a stall.
And she gave us discounts when we bought her clothes.
yippeee!
Went back home, collect guides uniform, bathe, went to TLL.




Thats all for today.
And, to that dont-understand-me-at-all brat out there, I hate the word "wadeva"
Its insulting enough saying whatever, not mentioning saying it in short form.
Im like superrr sensitive over this word.
I dont know why.
So, stop saying that.
If not I'll get pissed off.
Actually I am already.
So im daoing you.
Chhhh.

And and! I just saw Wenjing's blog! And she linked me as CUTIE.
YAY!
But, wait.
She linked Jengyu as Mei nv.
tsktsk.

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment