Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Im getting busier each day :X
Whole week of tests waiting for me to revise.
Arghh.
So far, cleared Lang Arts, History, Geography & Maths test.
Left with Science, Chinese to mug.
Think Im gonna iritated Jiao Yang to teach me Chinese today.
hahah.
Wednesday. yeah.
Uhm, PE, did standing broad jump.
I superr failure in it man.
zzz.
You know Jengyu horh?
That girl ah.
Stomach cramps stmach cramps then suddenly jump 180
-.- -.-
AHH.
And, chao zhi also.
240 liao bu qi ah?
My brother jump 245 eh!
chhh.
Go insult me.
Lols.
Recess, wanted to go to the mama shop.
But it was closed.
So we ate with the girls.
Wong Zhen wants to quit aesthetics rep eh.
Then she was like persuading all of us to replace her.
Then her campaining was like : You all want be asthetics rep anot?
Superr fun eh.
You get to meet Yanchen somemore.
LOL!
Jia qi agreed. So we dont need to stand her nonsense liao.
=)
Had Lang arts common test after recess.
quite okay.
Hope I can get at least a 19.
Like that a1 liao =)
Champs, went to hall.
The yr6 boys' voices made me sleepy.
siann.
went back to class, had class leaders mass change.
Voted for chairs.
Not much comments.
Honestly, I dont find it a great deal being the class chair.
nevermind.
Maybe it does help in your portfolio.
=)
After school.
No time to have lunch.
Went straight away to LT3 for AMC.
Jengyu and I didnt know where was it.
Then suddenly we saw Divya.
Then we ask: where is LT3?
The she said: beside you.
LOL.
We were so shocked man.
Cos if Im not wrong, I was standing beside the field.
Then I realised a small little door at the corner of my eyes.
==
The test was horrible.
I think i guessed throughout.
Pretty much expected it if my results sucked.
Met mok jung in the LT.
Chatted with chao zhi for awhile then went back to hostel.
YAYYY.
I bought food to fill up my table
:DDDDD
And and, Weixuan you better upload the pics we took ytd horh!
Yr2 guides were playing with the black thingy in the sch field.
Hahah.
run around and threw at each other.
Maxine so bad, go throw at me when I taking pic.
Then at the end, the pic so unglam.
tsktsk
Nothing to do, might as well blog hop.
And I saw this pic in Jengyu's blog archives.
1 month ago.
Omg, i look so studious here.
good good.
see the wonderful background.


No comments:

Post a Comment