Tuesday, February 9, 2010

HAHAHA today ghost stories dominates!
History, sleepy again. -.-
RECESS! Shared chicken rice and orange juice with Jengyu, sat and chatted with xr, my, wz, linette, jieling, chao zhi.
Maths, Sms wongzhen and xuerong during class. LOL. They're just sitting 2 rows behind me.
Chinese, Did the twelve animals thing.
Science, Made SOAPPPPP.
:DDD
Lang Arts, Sat with Sky cos Jengyu went for her CO performance.
Emo liao luh!
Then abel ask me sit with him, Which is edwin's seat. (Edwin was with Sky). Then i saw KX and Rachel behind him so I wanted to go join them.
But then stupid edwin go snatch the seat away. HYMPHS!
CCA, went to NYGS.
We were telling ghost stories on the way.
Reached there, the school's like a a big bangalow.
And it was awesome, except for the fact that the uniform were, sleeveless.
OOOOOPS.
Did the fancy footdrill, which doesn't feel like one cos its so slacky.
On the way back to school, Wensu was scaring people away with her ghost stories.
I dont know why, Its been a trend in YEAR 2 GG already.
Yippeeee!
Had dinner with Zi Xin and Zi Ning (i didn't know they were sisters!:O)
Tried to imitate Wensu and scare them with the ghost stories.
But, they weren't shocked.
Especially Zi Ning, no reaction at all.
Wtf, I must have suck at keeping suspense.
Zi Xin said she was more surprised when i speak chinese.
LOL!
Like I angmo like that. tsktsk
Oh yeah! Today's Mo kyung's Birthday.
YOU'RE A CUTE ANNOYING JUNIOR! MUACKS!
Lol, I think i annoy her more, but nevermind.
My opposite room mate lehhs, and I didn't realise her birthday until Kaixn told me.
D:
Ahhhhhh, my vacumm cleaner still cant work D:
Feel like scaring my bro tomorrow. HAHAH KAIXIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment