Wednesday, February 3, 2010

School was pretty boring. D:
Uhm.
Tied the "bun" to school.
Not that nice.
But ahwells.
History, free period :D
So we just sit down and cool.
:DD
PE, ran 2 rounds, suddenly stomach cramps.
My face was damn white, according to Rachel.
Recess,
Chao Zhi dunno how to pour hot chocolate.
Spilled on Jengyu.
Ohh, that must be pain.
Ouch.
Anyways, My bro say i very low self esteem.
Which, in some way, quite true
I was surprised at his outspokeness.
Champs, sleepy.
Sat beside bro.
Xuerong keep saboing me luh! keep asking me and jengyu shift shift shift, then at the end, shift to my bro there. -.-
LOL
Blah blah, nothing to talk about.
Rushed back to hostel, then rush to meet mrs ong. then rushed back to hostel, and went to Yuan Ching with chao zhi, Joshua, Kenlynn, Geryl.
Chao Zhi and Geryl were quarelling in the bus :O
Like, you can sense the fire spark.
I was sleepy. wanted to close my eyes and sleep for a while in the bus.
But yeah, self conscious.
Reached there, went to see the competition.
Chao Zhi was critic-ing the table tennis people.
Actually, its really boring
No offence.
But i sweared i yawned 2 times.
Omg, paiseh. I ren already.
Hope it isnt obvious.
Supported rachel.
Then my batt flat, felt so insecure.
Went back home with Kenlynn.
Reached hostel, the whole room smelled of insect repellent D:
Tatta~ gonna eat my dinner soon :D
(And, i want my sweets, damn it, forgot to buy it today)
No homework today! Chiong-ed every assignment and ws during class :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment