Sunday, February 7, 2010

Blogging in United Square Hong kong restaurant,
Just finished tll.
This post is getting slow. cos im only using one hand to type.
The other one's holding on to kaya bread.
LOL,
fattening i know. D:
Won the bet with Andre. $5 ka ching!
Actually have a lot of things to say.
Went to bai my dead grandpa and many funny things happened.
Dont wanna elaborate. My left hand's aching.
Oh!
And the song 恋人未满 by s.h.e is playing now.
Clearly describe the situation im in .
But, we'll always be bffs okay =)
Now u know that im more of a nice girl than an attractive one.
So yeah, im shy around frens im not close with.
And my bffs should know it.
Jengyu ah, I bet you dont know right? tsktsk.
So, that sums up my post.
I going to run tmr. who pei-ing me =)
Jengyu you better go, i feel like sweating and just forget everything.
LOL.
No larh, that was the excuse.
Actually i just want to jian fei.
Its so contraducting.
Im still eating my toast x:

No comments:

Post a Comment