Tuesday, February 9, 2010

As you can see -points below- , the inside one is me, and the ouside one is jengyu. So shy luh me, go put hand over my face.
Hahah, didnt realised until we found out that we were tou pai-ed by chao zhi. EEE





Today woke up, the whole room was freaaaaaking cold. D:
History, found that Ms Jin damn skinny. >< lorhs
PE, ran 2 rounds, didnt feel the tiredness cos I was talking to Jengyu all along.
Recess, gossiped in the library, went for strike.
Chinese, organise files,
English, did compre.
Champs, did first aid.
After school, went to eat with chao zhi and rachel. Jengyu go say i pangseh-er. tskkk.
Went back to hostel really early. Lying on the bed now with my hair wet.
Just finished bathing.
So shuang!
I going back to mbs tomorrow with Jiawen!
Who coming along?

p/s: THIS SUCKS. I actually wrote a really long and elaborated post.
But then out of nowhere, it disappeared. Literally, POOOF!.
Ugh, So pissed, so this one's a really short one.

No comments:

Post a Comment