Friday, February 19, 2010

Im so tired,
but I think I'll post a short one before I sleep.
Chinese lesson, I helped JY did half of her punishment.
See Im like superr good friend luhs. tsk
Maths Test was screwed.
SCREWEDDDDDDD.
D:
uhhh -.-
Science, gonna nervous breakdown soon.
Omg, cher said that those topics we didnt covered might come up in the exam, which, for mamma's sake, is MONDAY.
!@#$%$%$^&&
CCA, had rehearsal for the thinking day parade.
I made loads of mistakes.
Its like Im not myself today.
After that, went to CCSS for thinking day performance.
Also super failure.
Tomorrow there's performance in the indoor stadium too.
AHHH.
I've got a really bad feeling that saturday is always the busy day for me.
Went to a concert today.
My parents' idol's concert.
I bet my sis and I were the only young ones there.
BIGGGG generation gap.
And the man sang for 3h.
Mind you,
3h.
I can like do a lot of things.
And now, Im struggling with 15 min to use the com.
What shit.
Oh and, Juniors come already!
Quick Glance, they seem nice?
Hope they'll like me.
And, I found out that the 2g stranger I've been sms-ing during CNY was darren.
WAH BROTHER, how you find me derhs?o.o

And, pictures :D

Before concert. Chionging hotdog bun cos I didnt have time to eat my dinner D:

And, I didnt have time to shiok my bathe. CHHH.






Guides in the bus! Me and Sherryl!







Kaixin and me!





My current wallpaper. Jengyu and me!





Superrr overdued. This was taken during CNY celebration. went to jp with kx and gang =)



No comments:

Post a Comment