Sunday, August 8, 2010

wow, last night was eventful.
first andre said he had helped me change all my pw and such and everything's alright.
and the next second, my acc got hacked again.
and from what i've told, the hacker deleted all my inbox and facebook friends and changed my facebook picture.zz
how lame could that person be.
okay, fine, maybe im not those it savy people. i dont even know how to handle a hotmail acc until p6. i dont even know how to use a calculator until p6 and that it, my own calculator. (i cant use other models)
yeah. the internet's scary.
freaking scary.
the thought of having all your information and memories deleted by some stranger hacker you dont even know scares me out.
but after the whole night of thinking about my social life,
i thought that why am i so depressed over a facebook acc, hotmail acc and msn?
i could jolly well not do with them.
(okay, but andre already make a new fb acc for me and forced me to use that)
but i've learnt something.
not to be dependant on the internet
or on facebook, hotmail, or even blogger.
who knows when the hacker would start targetting my blog.
worst still, i forgot my pw for blogger :P
yep, so thats it.
to the nothing-to-do hacker : you had screwed up my life
but you forgot cyber world isnt everything.
i've gotton over it already.
now, im going on my date =DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment