Sunday, August 15, 2010

hellos.
ee tomorrow's monday already D:
woke up at 730 today to mug a full 2h of violin before going for lesson.
din mug for the whole week.
argh.
cher gave me my certificate of the exam and my report.
whee.
the lowest was sightreading.
and got full marks for aural.
=D happy.
my parents dont believe.
they were like, searching for traces of correction tape. -.-
went to yisan's newborn's child birthday party.
i was the youngest there.
in fact, im the second youngest in my mummy's family tree there.
first is my sis =.=
so, i've already have like, 5 nieces and nephews.
ee, make me so old. zz
but i like children. wheee.
=P
watched a bit of yog cos they subcribed to it.
and, i dont know how to do physics assignment cos i missed hell lot of lessons by hiding behind audi doors.
=.=
tuesday also.
i'll be missing all the lessons except for the first period. which is chinese.
Nooo i need jiaoyang to teach me already D:D:

p/s: wow, relationships can last. yisan and her husband are together from sec1 till now. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment