Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Today was killer day.
In terms of boredom and punishment.
went to change into guides u right after assembly with liting.
assembled all the year one and some year twos and went to our doors D:
So, there was rehearsal.
had to pangseh liting and collect certificates.
Once the actual thing started, i sat with the rest of the aylc ppl in the audi.
Its was frrrrreezing cold.
I was either blowing hot air into my hands or stop myself from shivering and chattering my teeth.
Had this vip who gave this presentation on leadership. which like almost half of the auditorium was snoring away.
except for me :D
cos the person used a lot of baby pics as examples.
dont know why.
=DDD
when i went up to collect the certificate, the vip was like, doing the girl guides sign. and i lagged for awhile before laughing. lol.
went downt the stage and some china teachers came and take pictures of me cos its like, the whole audi was yellow tee ppl except for me.
must have sparked their curiosity.
realeased at 1pm.

mr wong was like : nicole! you know now is cid?
me: yes! but im opening the door!

lol.

decided to slack with liting in the canteen till 2.
had only 30 min of geog, which i was telling jengyu all about the aylc.
went for cca.

woah, talking about cca.
it was, amazing.
went to took the year twos for the first part of cca.
din have a lot of mistakes.
applause!

next one was spammed with mistakes and punishments. D:

and we had to clear up our past punishments.

so its like, killing us. D:
it was already 645 then -.-

saw that they were a lot of leftovers from the aylc reception so a lot of rv peeps were koping everything.
no one touched the apples.
ee, why?
so i took 3 apples and drank 1 apple juice.
yep, my dinner. ;)

reached back hostel at 745.
liting told me hell lot of stuffs i didnt know. and i din hope i knew.
but anyways ):

I have a bad feeling for bio tomorrow. My mood swings along with my results yknow? Not like im some nerd or what. but, i've been mugging my head off for it D: dilys got a b4. and if that is what she could get, its about time i failed it.zz

Im scared of love rivals. eew omg, freaky. goosebumps.
OMG, YUCK. I HATE THIS FEELING.


on the happier note: MOVIE TOMORROW WITH KT.
its a day to a month.
;)

and happy note numbeh 2, im watching talentime with dilys, kaixin and liting.
and im going for camp glore and this camping competition.
must win something!!
and theres heritage trail on saturday.
heard that we have to spam insect repellent.
I love guides although thats the reason why im half dead every week. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment