Friday, August 13, 2010


nothing, i thought of brightening up my dull blog =)

Friday. :)
ditto everything for aylc.
slack backstage, small room.
Like some upgraded prisoner cos you get an air-conditioned room to stay in.
Starved like some, famine victim until kt bought pao for me :P
Went back to class with kx at 12.
mugged factual recount during lunch until i din know that kt was in out class.
Until abel told me.
com then la test.
it was okay. :)
decided to have subway with guides instead of movie cos
1) im poor
2) im tired
so after that kt pei me back home.
and slack around there for quite a long time.
I read time by the colour of the sky cos both our phones died on us. D:
theres rock climbing course tmr and i havnt practise my violin.
have to rearrange it :P


i like the smell of your neck.
and you're missing on dota matches.
awwwwww :P


eew rock climbing tmr. im a bit scared of heights.

No comments:

Post a Comment