Tuesday, August 24, 2010


I think i sleep too much ;P

Woah weixuan said it was the first time im angry with the year ones.
but kangtze said that he cant differentiate it so, :)

anyways, today was okay.
okay.
com was successful much =D
gave back maths test. 20/20 =D
slept during la.
so weird, teacher was catching everyone except for me.
yangxi worse, he was playing his itouch =D
and jengyu was making a birthday card =D
cid.
had this crime scene.
i could imagine the scene playing in my head.
like the man was flunged like a deflated balloon all over the place.
had lunch with kaixin, wongzhen and jengyu and found that, hashbrowns are nice =D
geog, sleeping throughout.
seriously, i wasnt even covering my eyes with my hands.
just, sleep and open my eyes miraculously when mr hor walks to my table. D:
me forgot to bring my skirt to school.
so had to lend jiaoyang's one.
D:
and i dont like wearing other people's clothes.
so, it was tripod then pt-captains ball.
i love attacking.
lmao. cosh you have that sense of achievement when you piak the ball off another person.
=D
wheee
had punishments then end of cca.
i was so thirsty i bought 2 bottles of drinks and drank it before i reach back to the canteen.
imagine that.
so i ended up having stomachache and stone and slept on the table.
went to field and chat.

i cant survive ccas on tuesday.
but at least i didnt fall out.
applause!

No comments:

Post a Comment