Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hoohoo, wednesday. =D
aesthetics we had to draw this person out.
but i was so into playing taptap i didnt go do.
so i was the last to show my picture to teacher
actually i was quite pissed cos my drawimg is suckish and my taptap failed.
then people started putting their stuffs on me and asked me to bring it back to class.
so more buey song lorh.
then i dont know what happened,
i said fuck.
wow. then i ran out of the class.
and i asked jengyu: did you see me say fuck?
ee, no nicole you're not like that :)
went to audi for champs.
had this skit on STI.
=DD
chinese then end of school.
went back to hostel and found my seventh article for crime prevention.
while waiting for kangtze.
then we went to bl lib to study.
he was mugging chem, then i was physics.
so, it seemed that he was more of tutoring me then chem-ing.
but anyways, that basturd will get A1 for sure so dont need to care him.
went to cck with him and mrt-ed home.
went jess on my way back and i had the sudden urge to drink honeydew milk tea.
ahh~
thursday is killer day.
and im going home to collect my skirt and go to tll from there.


weixuan asked who wanted to write my birthday sketchbook cos it was of popular demand ;)
but i've got a bad bad feeling about it. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment