Friday, August 13, 2010

Woah, rock climbing was awesome ttm. :D
So, met at farrer park mrt station with the guides.
year twos only have weixuan, kaixin, marilyn, sherryl, maxine, wensu, qijia and me.
cos the rest went for it last time already.
so, had this briefing first.
i was about to sleep cos the room was aircoditioned and im lying on this sofa-sort of chair and the lights are all off.
So i din absorb any stuffs. :P
went down to the rock climbing area.
qijia had to help me put on my gears and such because (refer 2 lines before this)
yeah. :P
and when the instructor asked for 3 guides to go up first.
and, got saboed along with kaixin and qijia.
my lane was easy, din try the other lanes.
but manage to reach up first without slipping.
applause =D
went to do boudering in another wall indoors.
we were taught this trick.
so need volunteer again.
yeah, you know who went up -.-
and i keep falling cos i dont know how to put two legs on this stone.
its like, 2cm by 2cm and both my legs have to be on it.
T.T
oh yes, forgot to tell how i managed myself up there.
i was like, chionging the whole thing.
and was like : wheres kangtze's nose? okay, there. -grabs another stone-
=P
woah, had a lot of mini heart crisis cos i was stretching and jumping for stones cos i'll freak out if i stayed at the same position too long.
maxine said she saw me climb from below and thought i was worse than a monkey.
D:
and i felt stupid today.
cos theres this convo
instructor: so do you all get it?
us: ..
instructor: get it?
me: yesss
instuctor: :O others?
us: yeeeeees
instructor: get it?
me: YESS!!
us: :O nicole!

and another one like this

instructor: so what have yall learn today?
us: ..
instructor: like, what do you do once you reach the top?
me: cheer?
instructor: yeah, beside cheering. what have yall learn today? what do you do after you reach the top?
me: come down?
instructor: yeah you have to come down. what else have you learn?

so in other words, my response was useless.

-.-
-.-

and, wow, today is be-nice-to-nicole day.
cant tell. :P

and i just went to annoy my maid by using my pillow as a electric guitar and singing the lyrics of love drunk.
it was like :
I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover
I love you forever, forever is over~!!!!!
and she slammed the door in my face D:

i want to eat apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment