Thursday, August 26, 2010

wheee~
survived today, without even realising it until the last period.
skip skip skip.
recess i ate my doufu.
chocolate.
(Y)
skip skip skip.
jengyu and wenjing were talking about how nice aftershock was.
ee, i want to go watch too but ytd was the last day D:
and kangtze end up having the science competition so i had to bus back alone D:
daddy's giving me and my sis the yog closing ceremony visa card.
its so chio,
silver with the yog label in front.
and you can like sign your name at the back.
so i made my signature my name in cursive with a smiley face beside it =D
and i went to buy daddy and mummy's card.
whee, gotta chiong tomorrow i think.
theres physics and malay tomorrow.
but i think im gonna sleep. :)
cca tomorrow. :)


lets elope to a faraway place where our only troubles are milk and shocolate ship shookies. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment