Sunday, August 1, 2010

hello.
woke up at 7 today.
no one to talk to cos its a sunday.
D:
slacked a while.
went out for jap buffet.
ate hell loads of sashimi
yay yay! =D
(Y)x1000
went to have a haircut and rushed to tll.
andre was explaining how to solve the maths question.
and to make him a bit annoyed,
i said : huh, can you repeat? i wasnt listening.
XP
i told him i dao people's sms so he dont have to feel left out.
went home and downloaded the whole series of this drama into my com
=D
YES THERES NO TEST FOR THIS WEEK.
I LOVE AUGUST.
SO MANY SPECIAL EVENTS.
I think imma going to start preparing for my mummy and daddy's birthday =D
and our first month =D


looking forward to:

6th august : dilys's bday
out with jy =D
9th august : out with kt.
10th august : out with guides.
and my cousin's visiting us.
tgt with his.
his.
his.
WIFE!
I always suaned him that no one would want him.
but now D:
19th august : mummy's bday and our first month.
28th august : daddy's bday.

yay yay! i feel like gorging up food.
._.

AND.
i think facebook is boring.
AND.
i like the feeling after footdrill. that, life-is-beautiful feeling :P
jiayou for ndp.
and guides we have a birthday party to organise.
I LOVE AUGUST.
IT STARTS WITH A
THATS SO COOL.
ee, why am i so lame.
okay.
bye. 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment