Tuesday, August 31, 2010



: to all 5I/6I peeps :D
miss ya!

yay, its half day today.
aces day cum teachers day celebration.
so, started with house meeting.
jengyu was for the 100mx4 relay.
jiayous~!
played humtam bola.
its quite cool, actually.
and ice and water/freeze and melt. XD
wanted to play pepsi cola, elope and poison ball but we had to go to the hall for teachers day celebration already D:
skip skip skip.
went to lot1 with kangtze.
i planned already.
if he saw his friends, i'll do a one-metre-push away from him and pretend im searching for my waterbottle.
and happened that when we went to lot1, sitting in front of us was jiaqi.
and when we go to yew tee, kt bumped into his badminton friend.
D:
went back to hostel cos kt gonna catch a dota match at 4.
then when i reached, he msned me that the 2i boys aint even back home -,-
ee, see la!

anyways, tomorrow going to watch movie, friday too. wheee~

grow fringe growwwwwwwww!!!
and my crime prevention stuffs are awesomely ready to hand up.
and and, first aid course is from 9am to 6pm next mon, tues and wed.
We get to do cpr! yayeessssssss~!

byebye, im going to have my afternoon nap already.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment