Saturday, January 30, 2010


Woke up 10am.
Lets see.
Erm,
Ate cereal.
The yummy chocolate pillows and milk.
:DD
Practised violin.
Damn it.
Before I head to class, i noticed another piece of score that im supposed to memorise.
Shit.
Anyways, it was okay.
Cher didnt found out that i didnt really go practise everyday.
CCA mah, dont blame me.
Went for jiang.
Vanessa wore psb shirt.
It was like :
Vanessa : nice right?! NICE RIGHT?!
Me: No? its so ugly
Shermaine: Yeah lorh
Vanessa: I design the leh!
Shermaine: Not you design luh, its publicity
Vanessa : I publi de mah.
Me: you design ah?
Vanessa : YES!
Me: can see
Shermaine: Nice one *winks*
Wah, vanessa damn bu shuang.
And horh, vanessa ah, damn evil eh.
You'll know why on 2nd feb.
Shermaine, joey and I were tsk-ing her.
Where got people's gf so bad one?
Oh and, kaijie's cute.
As in, cute cute.
Not, cute
Ahhh, you know, he's the kind where you really want go pinch his cheeks and say : you're effing cute!
Nevermind. Shermaine keep insisting I like him.
Nononnonnonononononoonoo
After class, when to eat at iluma.
Wanted to watch movie.
Convo went like..
Me : TOOOTH FAAAAAAAAAIRY!
sis : No, sherlock holmes
Me: no, tooth fairy
sis : shut up larh, sherlock holmes!
Me : tiam larh, TOOOOOOTH FAIRY!
Mum: JACKIE CHANNNNN!
me and sis : eh? o.o
Dad: Faster leh, what you all want?
Mum: Spy next door!
ME : tooth fairy!
Sis: sherlock holmes!
Dad: but then, all the movies super late eh, you all wont fall asleep meh?
Sis and me: Then go there sleep lorh!
Mum: piak your head larh, buy tickets to sleep.
-.-
So, at the end, went shopping.
...
End of story.
burbye
and, i've persuaded my dad to let me take up ice skating(again)!!
JENGYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~

No comments:

Post a Comment