Sunday, January 10, 2010

As you can see
-points below-
Im first on the list
MUAHAHAHA~

Today was awesome, in a sense that its sunday :D and i transferred to the sunday maths class. But didnt see clement D: aww, instead, saw someone in my class and made siying jealous. HAHA HE'S MINE! JUST KIDDING:DD
:D
Went for my haircut and i was like : just trim my fringe a teeny bit =)
The hairdresser was commenting that my hair has natural curl so its really hard to keep my fringe straight D:
So the he gave me a fringe that's a crossover between bangs and side fringe. oh gosh, and its above my brows. like, it maybe weird but, just wait for it to grow back :D
Reached home and my maid was like : woah nicole, you look more human now.
LOL!
Siying's back tmr!!
Cant wait!!
And she said she's gonna let me see 1J :D
Oh-so-anticipated.
p/s : she emphasised that there's this shuai guy in 1J.
haha, lets see:)

No comments:

Post a Comment