Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday!
Ohhhhhh SUNDAY.
:DDDDDDD
Ate chocolate breakfast (again!)
*Ah, unable to write this post properly cos andre's spamming me on fb. tsktsk*
So, where did i stop.
Yeah, breakfast.
And when im chewing into my super delicious choco cake, i suddenly remember of the stupid LA project
!@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@!
Chiong-ed it.
Went to TLL
WHEEEEEEEEEEE
WHEEEEEEEEEE
WHEEEEEEEE
The thai boy's sitting opposite me nia.
YAYYYYYYYYYY
YAYYYYYYYYY
YAYYYYYYY
Okay, but i still frustrating over my hw so no time care bot him
Andre bet that i'll drool
Shit, should have bet some money with him.
So, erm, after that, went to hongkong restaurant.
Met Tinyi.
Mugged and had high tea with her.
Tinyi kept complaining about DHS. shhhh. oooops
And when we call for the bill that time, something super funny happened
Me : Tinyi, are we supposed to sign the reciept?
Tinyi : i dunno~ i just keep it
Me : But theres a signature line there!
Tinyi : fine larh, we sign.
Me : then, who we give?
Tinyi: Put it back into the black book
Me : But, they will take anot?
Tinyi : who cares larh, we go now.
Me : later they say we forge parents signature or sth.
Tinyi : ZOU LARH!
LOL, then we went up to fetch our sisters.
Tinying and my sis finished their class.
Saw tatiana
:D
We took taxi back.
Tinying and Tinyi say they go to go buy stuffs then never shun bian fetch us back derhs. so bad D:
Ate pizza
Watched tv.
Daddy nvr let me bring hard disk back to hostel luh! he say i will not concentrate.
ZZZ
So, yeah, i super da pai, the whole family sent me back hostel.
Taxi uncle didnt know where rv is.
Then he asked me about hostel.
And he was like : huh, mei you tv ah?
Reached school. Security guard ask me to go field.
I thought i was in trouble.
Apparently, there's this fire drill.
Met Mo kyung and jiao yang and meng lu and another sec 4 senr. (forgot her name)
Btw, Mo kyung loves SHINee too, just like jieling. Jieling was like: omg nicole! the mo kyung super nice leh!
erm, back to topic.
yeah, i begged jiao yang let me eat jelly because im soooo hungry.
then after 5000 years, she agreed. :DDD
Okay, i gotta end this post soon, jengyu wants me go tag her blog~
byebye people~

No comments:

Post a Comment