Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ohmygod, almost forgot I have to write this post. LOL
Today is, uhm, Wednesday. Yes.
Pe: Ran 2.4. Improved by 30 secs. Chionged the last 100m with WongZhen. And, noticed that I'm not telling you my timing. Hymphs.
As usual, had a 1h recess.
Skip
Skip
Skip
Okay, CHAMPS!
Had this student forum with the sc-s.
Jengyu, Kaixin, Issac, Abel, Darren and I were chit chatting away.
And Cos Abel and Darren are scouts, we were calling each other brothers and sisters.
Jengyu and Issac went blink blink blink.
Lucky Li Jie Min lao shi never catch us.
Impoossible. We were talking like, so obviously.
Phew.
Hmmm, then, after school, smuggled Jengyu into my hostel using JiaoYang's card.
Then, went to jp to buy FOOD.
:DDDDDDDDDD
Jengyu went to try clothes. And i started eating my newly bought food in the fitting room.
Oh, I accidentaly spilled my water on the floor. SO frantic lorh. Actually, i shouldn't be drinking in the fitting room in the first place. So, double frantic.
Apologised with my super innocent face. yeah, it came to use now.
Jengyu, Kaixin, Abel and I are aiming for the National Youth Achievement Award.
I'm using iceskating, swimming, and violin to apply. Taking up the courses with them:D
CAnt wait for next year's OBS. :D sounds fun:DD

Okay, New aim for the day
To save $25 by next monday so that i can buy a pencil case.
So yeah, better sheng sheng now.

And, daddy, if you are reading this post, remember to help me collect hong baos horh.

On the side note, Im currently obsessed over stickers.
Pop-up stickers, especially.
Now, im sticking stickers on all my possessions.
My childhood's rather deprived, you know:D

Tatta~

No comments:

Post a Comment