Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pictures!(didnt take myself. ahhhD:)





Today was,
HAHAHAH,
god damn hell hilarious.
Home Econs, made chicken salad and coffee.
Actually, coffee's okay when theres enough milk and sugar.
Chinese: borrowed chinese textbooks from junior.
OHMYGOD
OHMYGOD
OH-MY-GOD.
forgot to return the books to them.
gahhh.
-runs down-
DAMN
the door's locked.
Nevermind.
So, where did i stop.
Yeah, okay, Science.
Mr Xiong is such a joker.
Jengyu was like, writing all over her organiser that he's soooooo cute. -.-
Maths, chiong-ed maths worksheet, did home econs hw.
CID, great dress we designed.
Cool and stea-dy,
Yepp.
Chiong-ed the cid 2 pages without leaving lines essay.
Went to apply hostel leave.
Did lang arts project. :D
So cute, our speech.
OH!
OH!!
Jengyu recieved a panda from someone. The panda shakes his head, with the help of solar energy.
Im not sure about how the convo goes, just roughly.
The convo went like:
Nicole: Whats this panda doing on the table?
Jengyu: Someone give me derh
Nicole: Ohmygod, why issit shaking its head?
Jengyu: cos got solar panels what.
Nicole: stop shaking your head.
Nicole: I said stop shaking your head. Why izzit still shaking its head.
Jengyu. ROFL!
Chonghan: Nicole, you look retard.
Nicole: Jengyu, izzit still shaking its head?
hahah!
That was like dang funny larh!
Hmm, okay, yeah, too me.
Jengyu and I kept staring at the panda, apparently, speechless.
Cause, it wont listen to us.
And we were pointing to the panda and said
YOU SUCK.
I dunno why, i get irritated when the head keeps moving.
Then i used my fingers to kiap its neck.
And when i let it go, it shakes again.
wtf.
And i was using my hand to slap the panda's face according to the way it shakes its head.
HAHA.
Xuerong said i was cruel D:
Then
Chonghan and I pei-ed jengyu to service her phone.
Bought subway cookies.
Went back to hostel.
Met weijie.
He was like : IM GROUP LEADER YOU DONT LET ME PRESENT? I DONT CARE, I GONNA DO THE PRESENTATION. YOU GO BACK TO HOSTEL AND SLEEP IF YOU'RE TIRED.
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment