Monday, January 18, 2010

Went to school super early today. kaisu. ._.
Actually wanted chao zhi to help me carry my luggage.
But then edina came and offered me a hand.
So, uhm, sorry chao zhi, hai you come so early. D:
Lessons were OKAYYY, aesthetics was boring.
Did a silly trick on jieling and she fell for it. LAWLS.
After school, went to the hostel.
My roommate havnt come yet. Opposite me is jiao yang and the year one korean girl, forgot her name .oppps.
Thank jiao yang second time for helping me with everything. and of course, minyee, for helping me ban the luggage.
Mo mo ren horh! flame me on her blog then i dont want talk bot her liao. hymphs!
Went down for dinner, a year six senior was telling jiao yang that i look like some cute year one girl.
WALAO EH. PEOPLE MING MING ALREADY SEC 2 LIAO.
then when she said she's a sec 6, i was like : 看不出来
hahah!
sian, 8-10 self study, 10.30 must sleep already. AWW
tmr waking up 6.45 :
com lag, cant upload pics. damn

No comments:

Post a Comment