Sunday, January 24, 2010

Okay.
Back in the hostel.
Brought loads of stuffs back:D
Especially FOOD.
Oh I love them sooo much :D
Changed my bedsheet into my favourite one.
:D
And cleaned the whole room.
Guess I can sneak jengyu in some time. ^^
Must ask jiao yang for card horh.
Oh, tuition was, boring.
And there's this little boy who randomly come to me and say
: Do you have a crush?
OMG, so random!
And then he was like
: I see you blushed, oh, no, im just kidding.
?!
Yeah, anyways,
I miss mr aircon.
And mrs bathtub.
Ahh, nevermind,
Heres the convo went my family's having dinner.
Mum: Tmr daddy bring moimoi go 拜神 horh.
Sis: Why me and daddy? You eh?
Mum: Oh yeah, we three. Cos this year got 犯太岁.
Dad: Auntie larh she.
Mum: You shut up larh, tmr go bai bai okay?
Sis: Bai for what?
Mum: Because you same year as the 玉皇大帝.
Sis: So?
Me: You go there, then say:不是我的错!

LOL! okay, its lame.
But my whole family was laughing like siao.

Yay! and my dad changed my time limit to 11pm
:DDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment