Friday, January 22, 2010

Do you miss me my home?
Bet you didn't,
Cos you're a non living thing.
Ahh, thats retard.
yeah, anyways,
CCA was bad bad today.
I was made commander for footdrill.
And i practically screwed it up.
Cos i messed up all my commands.
Oh! and i very kind horh!
I remembered not to let the year twos do the han-ta-ing.
Hahah.
You all should love me soooo much :DD
UG camp postitions were out.
Im the ps.
AHHH.
Which means,
1.No slacking,
2.More punishments if i do something wrong,
3.More things to remember.
Oh, and, weixuan, liting, yanning, jiaxin and I are going for the thinking day float thingy making contest/competition/parade.
On Friday.
Yay! Get to skip cca!
Ooops.
Reached home 9pm.
Throw everything down.
Had dinner.
Bathe.
Drink COKE
eat STRAWBERIES!
omg, love theeeeem.
Erm, lemme see.
Tomorrow having replacement class early in the morning.
No, early afternoon.
And, Joey's soooo into berry family now.
Haha, the taking photo craze :D
:O
Apparently, my bluetooth doesn't seems to be working. Cant upload pics today D:
And, on the side note.
IM SOOO GONNA OWN SKY IN MATHS. wait, i've own-ed him alr. And he still believes that im just lucky.
FINE. Im going to prove him wrong.
Zzzz, so much for insulting me -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment