Sunday, January 17, 2010

Gave my violin to cher for safe keeping. He was laughing like siao when he saw my white hand, like I've some incurable disease or rashes. -.-

Chiong-ed to TLL for english rc. The teacher was god damn funny! And his name is casey. His voice is just like justin bieber. hahah.

Ate lunch, did chinese jian bao, slacked for two hours, then went for maths class.

At first, I thought im gonna be a loner there cause i just transferred from the monday class.

But then, I started chatting to loads of people. wheee~

Waited for my sis till 6, have dinner at the restaurant below TLL.
Bumped into tinyi, tinying, clement, aundrey, tatiana. So coincidental!

Didn't really have much appetite cause I'd acidentally ate a spicy pork.

By the way, omg, leg pain, its like, when i bend my left knee, I'll like drop to the ground, lol, like jelly already leh.

My mum says because Im eating too much sweets and Im going to be like my dad, who has diabetes, if I zhi cuo bu gai. AHHHH, should ask abel to give me some of his anti-sweet tooth D:

Okay, time to dedicate a half a post to berry family:D

Yeah, Its been one year since I met this great bunch of people. Chio and cute and PRO IN TABLE TENNIS.
Oh, and the extended family members like sean, titus and weibin. Not going to mention them cause they dont even talk to me D:

Uhm, let me recall. Joelle gave me the first impression of a chio bu. A really clever one.:D Oh, and i was concentrating on joelle too much, I didnt notice joey. LOL!
Like after a few weeks, i notice a shorter girl beside joelle and it was joey. HAHA.
Both of them damn zai larh! cute and dance well.
Then, umm, vanessa, 2 years liao right? Only started talking to you this year. Cutie pie keep on despo-ing over acs boys. tsktsk. ^^
Shermaine ah, 3 years i think, chinese own like siao, and tall. hymphs! sc and psl somemore. ahh, so zibeiD:
MANDYYYYYY~ohh, at first thought she's a really quiet girl and keep talking to joelle only. But then few weeks ago, she start strangling me and pulling my hair and insulting my height. AHHH, still love her man :D
Eh, still have who i havnt talked about.
NO more horh?
Okay.
So, yep, end of dedication. :D
Hope our family and extend loads more XD
tatta~ gotta do last minute packing before i head off to RV HOSTELLLLL :D

No comments:

Post a Comment