Saturday, January 2, 2010

I dont usually create lists or resolution cos its so tiresome, and partly because i know i wont be following it :P

But, i think i'll make an exception for 2010, cos, 2010 sounds catchy. You know, "10 things i will do in 2010"? except the "i will do" part, so burdensome. So, i guess its better off with : 10 things i will not do in 2010. :D

1. I wont eat at buffets.
The days have gone when i was able to plough through my plateful of food and go back for my second round. LOL. and i'll be seating there wondering why my parents paid $60to watch so many food haunt me.

2. I wont reach learning lab early.
Yes. Everytime i reach there, Im always 15 min early. And i have nothing to so there. NOTHING. Ugh, waste precious time.

3. I wont laugh at siying's new braces.
hahah, siying got her braces. Yeah, and if i dont take care of mine, my mum's going to get me one too D: So better not tease her before she teases me back :D

4. I wont laugh at sky's height.
Okay, i think im growing shorter everyday. Or, i think i stopped growing. AHHHH. Think sky's gonna chase up fast already. So i gotta 跳跳跳!!

5. I wont procrastinate violin.
Actually, Im supposed to learn 20 min everyday. But still, i only do it on alternate days. like, monday, wednesday, friday. Then chiong everything on saturday before heading off to class. Hmm, and im going for concert next year too. o.o

6. I wont complain about being too busy.
You see, most of my friends are so so busy, esp psls and scs. And they goes to school like.. everyday. during the hols. omg. i would die if i had to go to that hell place everyday. OMG, i think im starting to die tomorrow D:
Anyways, its good to stay at home. YEAH

7. I wont roll my eyes on anyone already.
And if i did it, remember, its not on purpose.
Rolling my eyes make me sound like a meanie. And i think if i keep on rolling my eyes, it will kinda turn distorted. will it?

8. I wont upload pictures on fb anymore.
Its just so troublesome. and i admit, im not yinshan, or dilys. I cant possibly uploaded hundreds of pictures on fb in such a short time, and i dunno how they can do it. So, i guess im leaving everything for dilys, weixuan, and kaixin to upload for me. yay:D

9. I wont be late for school
Still, i got this feeling that i'll be late for school a lot of times. Even my dad says so. Linette and wongzhen agrees too. boon lay will die one you know. omg, how far is that place D:

10. I wont lend my pens to people already. And if i did, i'll make sure they return me.
Its so irritating, when people lend your pen and just take it. Worse still, you forgot who you lend the pen to. UHH, if it continues like this, I'll rather be giving all my pens to charity.

Done. It really sounds better with the "will not do". Lol, cos im those type of "will not do" person.
Cross my fingers, wish everything goes well this year.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment