Tuesday, June 22, 2010



no, this aint a ghost.
its me =D



YAY!
Today was awesooooome!
woke up at 8 to asked $$ from daddy.
and slept again.
woke up at 11.
and i found out that im supposed to meet the guides at somerset 313 by 12.
panic panic.
adding on to my frustration, i forgot to charge my phone the day before.
so, brushed teeth, bathed super fast, charged my phone, changed, and ran out.
everyone reached there liao, i was still at home. heh
=D
took a direct bus to 313.
YAY IM SOOO HAPPY I SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN. HAHAHAHHA
went to hongkong cafe for lunch.
wah, damn full. ^^
ate desert at this desert cafe.
gossip again.
hahah (Y)
walked to orchard afterwards.
went to this shopping centre (ps i forgot the name), and took neoprints.
2 machines.
and i love the pictures!
erm, walked around wisma atria, ion and wheelock place.
went to borders at wheelock place to sit down and chat, as usual.
you know the stuffs we talk about.
OI, I REALISED IM A OUTDATED GIRL.
me and dilys and kaixin. LOL
everyone went back home soon. around 6.30pm
while i went to novena to fetch my sis back home.
i slept on the sofa while waiting LOL.
with my hands covering my eyes.
cabbed back home.
btw, im going to paste all neoprints on my file now, so i can admire it while doing my homework.
hows that?
=D

anyways, i din use the phone the whole day today.
well, most of the time.
sorry to those i daoed.

bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment